Natural gas supply to all categories of the consumers and buyers of natural gas is performed on the base of concluded and signed between the Supplier and relevant consumer (buyer) supply agreement (or delivery , purchase-sale agreement) of natural gas in correspondence with the provisions of current legislation of Ukraine, in particular , but not exclusively according to the Law of Ukraine «About the Market of Natural Gas” No. 329 dated 09.04.2015, Resolution of NKREKP No.2493 dated 30.09.2015 “On Approving the Code of Gas Transportation System of Ukraine”, Resolution of NKREKP No. 2494 dated 30.09.2015 “About Approving the Code of Gas Distribution Systems of Ukraine”, Resolution of NKREKP No. 2496 dated 30.09.2015 “About Approving the Regulations of Natural Gas Supply”, other regulatory-legal acts of Ukraine that regulate inter relations and activity of the subjects of natural gas market provide obligatory performing the below mentioned terms , namely:
- Natural gas supply is performed provided that the consumer (buyer of natural gas , the object of which is connected to gas distribution system has current (valid) agreement on natural gas distribution concluded in defined by law order between the consumer (buyer) and TSO Operator , and this consumer (buyer) is assigned by TSO Operator personal ЕІС-code as to the subject of natural gas market.
- Order of assigning to the subject of economic activity (to the buyer, consumer) the EIC-code as a subjects of natural gas market is given in para 4 of the part VI of the Resolution NKREKP No. 2494 dated 30.09.2015 “About Approving the Code of Gas Distribution Systems of Ukraine”.
- Provided availability for relevant consumer (buyer) of the confirmed amount of natural gas for relevant settlement period for its needs providing.
- Lack by relevant consumer (buyer) before current supplier (provided its availability) of delayed debt for supplied to it earlier by such supplier natural gas. Fact of the mentioned debt lack is confirmed by written notification of the active supplier or by the reconciliation act of reciprocal payments produced and signed with and by this supplier.
- Providing by the consumer (buyer) to the Supplier copies of the documents necessary for concluding the agreement on natural gas supply, list of which is given in para 4 of the part ІІ of the Resolution NKREKP No. 2496 dated 30.09.2015 “About Approving the Regulations of Natural Gas Supply”. *